Pancakes, or American pancakes, are one of the most common dishes in the United States and Canada. Small round magnificent pancakes, plentifully watered with syrup, are a part of almost any breakfast. Translated simply means – a cake in a pan (pan-pan, cake-cake).
Chicken egg 2 pieces
Salt 1 teaspoon
Sugar 3 tablespoons
Milk 2 cups
Wheat flour 2 cups
Slaked soda 1 teaspoon
Vegetable oil¼ cups
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 20 MINUTES
- Beat eggs with sugar and salt until foam appears.
How to make pancakes
- Add a glass of milk, beat well with a whisk, gradually pour in the flour, constantly breaking the lumps with a whisk.
- Repeat the previous paragraph, adding the remaining glasses of milk and flour.
- Pour in vegetable oil (can be replaced with melted butter).
- Redeem soda, add to the dough and mix well again. Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes. During this time, heat the pan.
- Fry over moderate heat. As soon as the bubbles appear and begin to burst, turn the pancakes over and fry for another 20 seconds.
Frying pan aluminum
TIP FOR RECIPE
Serve with jam, syrup, honey, etc. (to taste).
The main secret of ideal cheesecakes – or rather curd makers – curd should be wiped through a fine sieve and squeezed from moisture. Fat content is preferable not more and not less than 9%. The dough should be elastic, so that when pressed, the syrniki does not crack in the pan, but retains its shape. If everything is done correctly, you will get gentle homogeneous round circles under a dense golden crust. Cheesecakes can be baked in the oven or steamed. The recipe does not exclude experiments with filling – dried fruits, nuts, fresh fruits and even potatoes will not be superfluous.
Curd 500 g
Chicken egg 2 pieces
Wheat flour 6 tablespoons
Sugar 2 tablespoons
5 tbsp sunflower oil
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 30 MINUTES
Photo of the recipe: Cheesecakes from cottage cheese – step 1
- Put the whole cottage cheese in a saucepan and mash it with a fork so that there are no large lumps left in it. Break eggs into it, pour sugar in and mix everything thoroughly. It is better not to use too dry or too wet cottage cheese, otherwise the cheesecakes will fall apart during cooking.
How to check the quality of eggs
Photo of the preparation of the recipe: Cottage cheese pancakes – step 2
- Pour 5 tablespoons (with a slide) of flour into the cottage cheese and mix thoroughly. You can add a little more flour, cheesecakes will then be more dense. Or flour can be added a little less, and then the cheesecakes will be more tender. As a result, you should get a homogeneous mass from which you can sculpt cheesecakes.
Photo of the preparation of the recipe: Cottage cheese pancakes – step 3
- Place the pan over medium heat and pour in sunflower oil.
Photo of the preparation of the recipe: Cottage cheese pancakes – step 4
- Pour a little flour onto a plate. Blind a few small balls from the resulting curd mass and put them on a plate. It is better to sculpt 4–5 balls at once – as much as it fits simultaneously in the pan. Then, in turn, roll in the curd balls in flour, flatten them into small cakes (they should not be too thin) and put in a pan.
Photo of the preparation of the recipe: Cottage cheese pancakes – step 5
- Fry the cheesecakes for 1-2 minutes until a golden crust appears. Then flip them to the other side and fry them until golden.
Photo of the preparation of the recipe: Cottage cheese pancakes – step 6
- Repeat until cottage cheese is over.
Chicken fillet500 g
Cream cheese 200 g
Potato 400 g
Onion 150 g
Carrot 180 g
Butter to taste
Solpo to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Green to taste
Bay leaf 3 pieces
Black pepper peas 2 pieces
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 1 HOUR PRINT
- Put meat in a 3 liter pot and pour water. As soon as the broth begins to boil, add 1 teaspoon of salt, a couple of allspice and black peas, 2-3 leaves of bay leaf. Cook from the boil for 20 minutes. Then remove the meat.
- Peel and dice potatoes. Dice the onion. Grate the carrots. Cut the meat into small pieces. Cream cheese (if in the form of a stick) grate or cut into cubes.
How to chop onions
- Add potatoes to the boiling broth. Since boiling for 5-7 minutes.
- At this time, make a weak frying in butter. First put onions, then carrots. Lightly salt and pepper. Add the finished frying to the soup and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Then add chopped meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes, add cream cheese, stir well and turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle with herbs before serving. Serve with croutons at will.