Spaghetti carbonara – even though the dish is Italian, it has good popularity all over the world, including ours. Invented once by simple miners, this simple and satisfying pasta has won the hearts and stomachs of many. For carbonara, you need to choose such slices of bacon, where there is more meat and less fat. If there will be a lot of it, then, hardening during cooking, it will make the paste too heavy. You can crush the garlic and toss in the fry. But in order for the dish to acquire a subtle, barely perceptible aroma, it is enough to stain the slices of garlic in oil and remove from the pan after a couple of minutes. It is not necessary to use spaghetti carbonara in the recipe – choose your favorite pasta from 500 types of all kinds of pasta. But only from durum wheat.
Spaghetti 250 g
Butter 20 g
Garlic 2 cloves
Red onion1 head
Bacon 50 g4
Cream 20% 200 ml
Grated Parmesan Cheese 50 g
Chicken egg 4 pieces
Solpo to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 20 MINUTES
Recipe photo: Spaghetti carbonara with red onion – step 1
- Boil water in a large saucepan and cook the pasta until al dente. Usually for this you need to cook it for a minute less than indicated on the pack.
Photo of the recipe: Spaghetti carbonara with red onion – step 2
- While the pasta is boiling, melt the butter in a pan and fry the finely chopped onion, garlic and bacon on it. To softness and to a distinct garlic and fried bacon smell.
How to chop onions
- Remove the pan from the heat and beat four egg yolks with cream and grated Parmesan in a deep bowl. Salt and pepper the mixture, whisk again.
Photo of the recipe: Spaghetti carbonara with red onions – step 4
- In the prepared spaghetti, pour the pieces of bacon fried with onions and garlic. Pour in a mixture of cream, yolks and parmesan, mix. And serve immediately, sprinkled with freshly grated cheese and black pepper.
Thin pancakes with milk – this is the English version of the traditional magnificent Russian pancakes baked with yeast. In Europe, pancakes look like thin, almost transparent napkins. In France they are called “crepes” and served with hundreds of different fillings. There are no special tricks in the preparation: the thinner the dough, the thinner the pancakes. An openwork option, in the hole, will turn out if you add some of the milk from the recipe to the dough a little hot. Before pouring the first pancake, you should well calcine the pan. The pancake is ready when it begins to brown until crispy.
Wheat flour 400 g
Sugar 2 tablespoons
Chicken egg 4 pieces
Milk 1 L
Solo knife tip
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 40 MINUTES
Photo of the recipe: Thin pancakes in milk – step 1
- Beat eggs with sugar.
How to make pancakes
Photo of the recipe: Thin pancakes in milk – step 2
- Gradually introduce flour and salt, alternating with milk and gently stir until smooth.
Photo of the recipe: Thin pancakes in milk – step 3
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
Photo of the recipe: Thin pancakes in milk – step 4
- Add vegetable oil to the dough and fry the pancakes in a very hot pan.
Classic Charlotte. An important sweet dish of Soviet and post-Soviet history. Light, lush dough, maximum apple filling – the charlotte has always had the image of a pleasant, simple and at the same time tasty and diet dish. We strongly recommend taking apples from sour varieties – like Antonovka. They can be put both raw and previously lightly caramelized in a pan. And sugar is better not to spare. It is magically distributed in the right amount in the dough, and the excess forms a sweet crust.
Chicken egg 5 pieces
Wheat flour 1 cup
Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
Soda 1/2 teaspoon
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 35 MINUTES
Recipe photo: Classic Charlotte – step 1
- Preheat the oven. Separate the squirrels from the yolks. Beat whites in a strong foam, gradually adding sugar.
Recipe photo: Classic Charlotte – step 2
- Continue to beat, adding one yolk, then slaked soda and flour. The consistency dough should resemble sour cream.
Recipe photo: Classic Charlotte – step 3
- Lubricate the pan with vegetable oil. Pour half the dough onto a baking sheet, spread the apples evenly sliced into slices, pour the second half of the dough.
Recipe photo: Classic Charlotte – step 4
- Place the pan in the preheated oven. Hold for 3 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees, then reduce to 180 and bake for 20-25 minutes.