Azu in Tatar. One of the few dishes awarded in the Soviet food tradition of selling with a name thread. And still in culinary and supermarkets you can find beef, which is cut into strips and sold as basics. There is still debate about the dish itself, how and with what to cook: use beef or lamb, ghee or regular butter, stew in a cauldron or stewpan with a thick bottom. There may be many editions of this dish, but its basis is always unchanged – it is meat cut into strips, potatoes and tomato sauce.
Onion 5 heads
Pickles 3 pieces
Tomato paste 2 tablespoons
Meat stock 1 cup
Garlic 3 cloves
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 30 MINUTES
Photo of the recipe: Azu in Tatar – step 1
- Rinse the meat, cut into strips and lightly fry in a cauldron in warmed vegetable oil.
Photo of the recipe: Azu in Tatar – step 2
- Add chopped onion into thin rings and fry the meat with onion until the onion is soft.
How to chop onions
Photo of the recipe: Azu in Tatar – step 3
- Add tomato paste, finely chopped or grated cucumbers on a coarse grater. Pour in water or broth and simmer under the lid until the meat is fully cooked.
Photo of the recipe: Azu in Tatar – step 4
- In a separate pan, fry the chopped potatoes.
Photo of the recipe: Azu in Tatar – step 5
- When the potato is almost ready, transfer it to the cauldron with stew, add salt, pepper, bay leaf and minced garlic or finely chopped garlic.
How to prepare garlic
Photo of the recipe: Azu in Tatar – step 6
- Gently mix and simmer the potatoes with meat until cooked for about 5-7 minutes.
Wheat flour 1 cup
Chicken egg 2 pieces
Solpo to taste
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
Boiling water 1 cup
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 15 MINUTES
- Beat eggs with salt in a foam.
How to make pancakes
- Without ceasing to beat, pour a glass of boiling water.
- Continuing to beat, pour a glass of cold milk.
- Pour 1 cup flour.
- Add vegetable oil to the dough.
- Oven in a hot pan greased with olive or ghee.
Once we argued with a friend that I could cook lasagna without ever opening any recipes. I kept my word, did not open a single culinary site, but before day X, the day of cooking, I ate lasagna in different places every day for 5 days. So, the day has come, I called a friend and listed everything that I will need to prepare. I bought only minced meat: namely pork + veal: it will turn out juicier, I thought. Bechamel sauce I have done for other dishes before. I used Bolognese from a can, I decided that I could screw it up (now I’m cooking it myself). And then, finally, the oven door slammed behind a baking sheet ..
There were a lot of people, everyone wanted to try more quickly – it smelled too fragrant. I had the opportunity to see the recipes on the Internet … I typed “classic lasagna” on google and froze: in each recipe without exception there was a line “lay out slightly boiled lasagna sheets” or “boil sheets for 2 minutes” … I’m in she looked at the oven in shock and realized that there was no turning back anyway .. After 30 minutes we took out a baking sheet to applause, and I began to cut it. Imagine my surprise when I laid out the most tender pieces on plates. She baked, soaked and was the best lasagna I ate in my life! So lay out the sheets boldly right from the packs, the main thing is a lot of delicious filling and love! 🙂
Minced meat 600 g
Bolognese sauce600 g
Butter 60 g
Wheat Flour 2.5 Tbsp
Olive Oil 2 Tbsp
Ready-made dry lasagna sheets 10 pieces
Hard cheese 500 g
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 40 MINUTES
Photo cooking recipe: Classic Lasagna with meat – step 1
- Put butter and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a saucepan, melt. Gradually add flour and stir so that there are no lumps left.
Recipe photo: Classic Lasagna with meat – step 2
- When all the flour is intervened, pour in all the milk. Reduce the heat and simmer to the desired consistency: not liquid, but not too thick. The consistency of low-fat sour cream.
Recipe photo: Classic Lasagna with meat – step 3
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add minced meat (preferably pork + veal).
How to cook minced meat
Photo of the recipe: Classic Lasagna with meat – step 4
- Stuffing minced meat until half cooked. Pour Bolognese sauce into it, add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe photo: Classic Lasagna with meat – step 5
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease the mold with butter. Pour a little bechamel sauce into the bottom, just a little, just to cover the bottom.
Photo cooking r