Broccoli Cabbage700 g
Garlic 1 clove
Red onion 170 g
Dried Cranberries 6 Tbsp
Watercress 2 bunches
Red Wine Vinegar 60 ml
Honey 50 g
Solpo to taste
Fresh pepper to taste
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 45 MINUTES
- Wash broccoli and divide into inflorescences. Steam for about four minutes, then rinse with cold water and drop in a colander. Broccoli should become tender, but crunch slightly.
- In a large bowl, mix vinegar, honey and minced garlic, season with salt and pepper.
How to prepare garlic
- Thinly chop the onion and add to the bowl with the sauce, send the dried cranberries there. Leave for half an hour to make the onion soft.
How to chop onions
- Rinse the watercress, cut the thick stems and send together with broccoli in a bowl for the sauce with onions. Mix gently, sprinkle with pepper – and serve.
Light raisins70 g
Sugar 120 g
Coconut Cream 100 ml
Sunflower oil100 ml
Lemon juice80 ml
Wheat flour 590 g
Starch 50 g
Water 250 ml
Solpo to taste
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 1 HOUR PRINT
- Sift flour and starch onto a clean work surface with a slide, make a small depression in the middle. Add salt, sugar and pour water and oil into this recess.
- Carefully lift the flour from the edges into the middle and knead the steep dough. You need to knead it for a long time, 10-12 minutes, until the dough turns into an elastic, not very sticky ball.
- Cover the dough with a film or a damp towel and leave for 30 minutes at room temperature. While the dough is resting, you can do the filling.
- For the filling, soak the raisins in hot boiled water for 40 minutes. Cut quince into small cubes, put in a frying pan heated with sunflower oil, fry, add soaked raisins, sugar, honey, simmer a little. Pour in coconut cream, simmer until quince is soft. Add lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Cool the finished stuffing.
- On the work surface dusted with flour, roll out the dough into a thin layer, cut out using the shape of a circle. Put the filling in the middle of each circle, pinch the edges, shape the dumpling.
- Dumplings boil in slightly salted water for 4-5 minutes, remove with a slotted spoon, put on a dish and serve.
Rice 400 g
Sugar 4 tablespoons
Chicken egg 2 pieces
Sesame oil 100 ml
Sesame seeds 20 g
Dried apricots50 g
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 10 MINUTES
- Mix the egg with sugar and cook from this mixture a talker in sesame oil.
- Mix boiled rice with an egg and chopped dried apricots. Blind balls, dump them in sesame seeds and fry in sesame oil.