Avocado 1 piece
Cocoa Powder 3 Tbsp
Dark Chocolate 50 g
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 15 MINUTES + 10 HOURS
- Remove the zest from one orange and squeeze the juice.
Juicer Eva Solo
- Peel the avocado, peel and cut into large pieces.
- Load avocado, zest and orange juice, honey, cocoa powder into a blender. Grind until smooth.
- Mix pieces of dark chocolate into the chocolate mass and put in the freezer for 6-10 hours.
TIP FOR RECIPE
Chocolate must use at least 70% cocoa. Ideally organic. Avocado should be ripe, otherwise ice cream will be spoiled. Instead of honey, you can use Sorghum syrup, Agave syrup. Before freezing, you must try and make sure that there are enough sweets and all the tastes you desire. Ideally, you should mix ice cream in a container every hour, or make it in an ice cream maker.
Almonds 200 g
Water 1 L
Ground cinnamon to taste
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 10 MINUTES + 8 HOURS
- Dried almonds must be thoroughly washed and soaked for 6-8 hours in 400 milliliters of drinking water at room temperature.
- After soaking, drain and fill with three glasses of fresh drinking water.
- Load almonds and water into a blender and grind until smooth. (grind for at least 2 minutes)
- Filter the liquid through a synthetic filter bag or a fine sieve.
- Squeeze the cake well and you can repeat the grinding process with the addition of a small amount of water. Then strain again, squeeze and pour into the first portion of milk.
- Since almond milk has a fresh taste, it can be served with honey and cinnamon, as well as make milkshakes based on it.
TIP FOR RECIPE
Almonds are one of the most healthy nuts of all existing, as it contains essential fatty acids, valuable vitamins (especially groups B and E) and minerals (in particular calcium, potassium, phosphorus, copper and iron). Almonds are a leading food source of alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E), the most powerful and absorbable form of the vitamin antioxidant. Almonds are considered a great alternative to animal protein sources. The beneficial properties of almonds are difficult to list, since they are endless. At a minimum, these are cleansing the internal organs, strengthening the brain, improving eyesight, and treating throat, asthma, pleurisy, etc. And a few words about cow’s milk. Cow’s milk is a good source of calcium and protein, but at the same time it contains lactose, which many people do not accept (
boiling in the stomach after milk is an incomplete assimilation of the product); it must be consumed exclusively separately from all other products, since the digestion of milk is a complex chemical process; it is impossible to buy natural milk in stores, and what is sold on the shelves, after processing, practically loses its properties. Also, almost all milk from a dairy farm contains pus – the reaction of the cow’s body to mastitis (in the dairy industry there are standards for the minimum amount of pus in the milk – it is not zero, but a certain minimum). And by the way, we are talking exclusively about cow, goat and other animal milk, we do not consider sour-milk products, as they have a slightly different composition, and I don’t condemn mother’s milk at all, but fully support breastfeeding (this is a separate big topic, which even scary to raise).
Broccoli cabbage 1 piece
Red grapefruits1 piece
Red onion1 head
Walnuts 100 g
Pomegranate Grains140 g
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
White wine vinegar 2 tablespoons
Solpo to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 20 MINUTES
- Broccoli divided into inflorescences and hold in boiling water for about 1 minute. Then pour over ice water or hold in a bowl with ice.
- Peel and divide the grapefruit into slices, open each slice and peel off the white veins to eliminate bitterness.
- Chop red onion finely. Cut walnuts in half and dry in a pan.
How to chop onions
- In a bowl, mix honey, olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Dress the sauce with vegetables and fruits and gently move. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and walnuts on top.
TIP FOR RECIPE
Instead of walnuts, you can use cedar or cashew.